29th International Conference on Environmental Systems - Denver

	I just got a program for the upcoming conference this July 12-15th,
1999, and it looks VERY exciting!

	Topics and technical sessions focus on such things as:

Exploration Missions/Advanced Life Support
Spacecraft ECLSS (Environmental Control/Life Support System)
Air & Water Management
Regenerative Life Support (Water Production, Air Contaminant Control)
Biological Waste Processing
Biomass Production
Hydroponics

	And a whole bunch of others. This stuff all dovetails very nicely
with the sorts of things we're going to need to consider in the production
of autonomous houses, floating cities, and eventually, off-world constructs
and planetary habitation modules.

	It's being held at the Doubletree Hotel, in Denver, CO, USA.
Details are available on the SAE website at http://www.sae.org/

	I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this one, but I certainly
would like to! :-)

Pat
    Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
  The people that get on in this world are the people who get up and look for
     the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them.
						-- George Bernard Shaw