[lmstafford@compuserve.com: Oceana-Construction]

From: The Butterfly (salsbury_at_bootstrap.sculptors.com)
Date: 03/29/98

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:55:59 -0800
From: The Butterfly <salsbury_at_bootstrap.sculptors.com>
Subject: [lmstafford_at_compuserve.com: Oceana-Construction]

I'm forwarding a couple of notes from an email conversation this morning
with our newest member. (Welcome aboard, Lloyd! :-) )

Pat
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:32:38 -0500
From: LLoyd Staford <lmstafford_at_compuserve.com>
Subject: Oceana-Construction
Sender: LLoyd Staford <lmstafford_at_compuserve.com>
To: Salsbury_Patrick <salsbury_at_sculptors.com>

Sunday March 29, 1998

Mr. Salsbury:

I have recently discovered your web page and read your Oceana proposal. I
am particularly intrigued with the construction of such an off shore
structure as it ties in with some of my ideas. These incorporate the use
of interconnected structural concrete-or other materials- inverted
hemipheric half domes to provide the floating platform from which a whole
host of social, leisure, commercial and industrial, applications could be
developed. I discussed last week with a large off shore maring engineering
group in Houston and they feel the concept has merit. Also, I have a
Norwegian-UK group who several interesting materials that may be
appropriate for such construction.

My day job is both hotel development consulting in Europe and as managing
partner of Delta Domes that builds large insulated structural concrete
domes for bulk storage of chemicals, cements, etc. It is the convergence
of these two voactions that got me thinking about floating projects.

Obviously, the broader application is the multitude of other applications
which your article alludes.

I would be pleased to collaborate with you and your group in the
advancement of the Oceana idea.

Please let me know if you are open to such a collaboration and the next
step if positive.

Thanks and best regards.

Lloyd Stafford
CAPEX-International/Delta Domes