Some initial ideas on topics and projects for future-studies

From: Patrick Salsbury (salsbury_at_sculptors.com)
Date: 07/28/00

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:16:08 -0700
From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury_at_sculptors.com>
Subject: Some initial ideas on topics and projects for future-studies

Hello, all, and welcome to the future-studies list!
        We've started to get a few people on board, and I suspect that more
will be showing up soon. Here's a post I made to some of my other lists
last fall, when I was first thinking about starting up this list.

There are various seed ideas in here, which I think we can hash out and
bring forward. If you see something that interests you, run with it. :-)

Obviously, we've finally decided on a name, and I think at this early
stage, we should probably keep it to one list, so we can build a critical
mass. After a while, it will be obvious to us in which directions we want
to go, and we can fork off new lists as needed to address specific issues.

Pat
Self contained, off-the-grid, autonomous houses: http://reality.sculptors.com/
Sitting still promotes growth. If this isn't already a well-known, scientific
               fact, then by all means, attribute it to me! :-)

                                  (Snip snip)