Web archives of the list

From: Patrick Salsbury (salsbury_at_sculptors.com)
Date: 07/31/00

Subject: Web archives of the list
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:38:06 -0700
From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury_at_sculptors.com>

I see we're starting to get some of the folks from the WFS conference
signed on. Welcome! I suspect we'll see more in short order, as people
return to their email and get caught up on the backlog.

Just wanted to point out that this list is being auto-archived, and will
soon also have a searchable index.

The URL is: http://reality.sculptors.com/~hyprmail/future-studies/

There have only been a few posts so far, but one lists a few ideas I've got
for possible topics of discussion. The website is one way to review posts,
but you must be subscribed to the list in order to post. (This prevents
SPAM from hitting the list.)

I'm also looking into setting up the SlashCode software
(http://www.slashcode.org/) which would allow for interactive website usage
and dynamic page generation. That's going to be a little while, though. If
you're interested in helping me set that up, please contact me.

It might also be an excellent vector for the web-version of our revised
"Kids' Whole Future Catalog", as mentioned in my other topics & projects
post.

If you're part of the WFS crowd, and want to pick up with topics from last
week's meeting, feel free to post! There are now 15 of us on the list, and
more every day. Also, if you have notes, bullet points, or other data from
the workshops that you want to archive, post those, and they'll
auto-archive.

If you weren't at the conference, and are curious about something, post
your questions/ideas.

Pat

Brought to you by Reality Sculptors